Dear Beautiful



Dear Beautiful, 

You sweep away the hair from your eyes,
As your pain you try to disguise,
You try to conceal your emotions as you walk with your head bowed down,
You command yourself not to frown,
Your true feelings you seek to hide
As you walk down the halls with unwavering pride,
You think no one will come to your rescue,
You think no one sees you
But I do,
I see your pain, your sorrow,
I want to help you see a better tomorrow,
Although you won't believe
But the mere thought of your beauty is difficult to conceive
You think you're just a lost girl in a lonely town
But you're a princess minus the crown
I see everything you are
From your pain I can take you far
Believe me when I say
You are as beautiful as a summers day
If you need a rescue
I'm here for you.

Sincerely,
The Girl With Issues

Comments

Popular Posts