Is this it?


We spend so much of our lives planning, deciding, anticipating and wondering. We fill jars with hopes and ambitions thinking "This is it, I will be ready when the time comes." but the questions arises, will we be ready?

Dreaming is different, its like falling in love with the idea of what we want and more often than not, we realize its not what we wanted at all.


There were things I thought I could do, dreams I hoped to chase and fantasies I wanted to turn into reality but now that Im standing on the edge, ready to soar, I feel like Im about to dive off the very cliff that was meant to help me take flight.

When my dreams were nothing but an idea in my mind, all I could think was "I can do this." but now there is only one question echoing in my mind;

Is this really what I want to do with my life?

It is easy to dream but sometimes, your dreams may not be what you expected.

Comments

Popular Posts