A not so blue April - Day 3

I can say I have had friends; Good friends, best friends and then some who were more like family than anything else. Yet, I can not say I know an awful lot about friendship because I believe there are always going to be new ways to love, cherish, humiliate, fight with, honor, hurt, lose, gain and respect the same people over and over again. I believe there are always going to be new reasons to love the same friend and among all my beliefs, I somehow feel like through all the ups and downs of life, you end up exactly where and with whom you belong.

There are always going to be new ways for a friendship to fall apart but there are also going to be new ways to pick up the broken pieces and start over.

There are always going to be reasons to fight but you never know what the future holds and even a minute can change your life. If you miss your friend, if you realize the separation is getting hard to bare and if you want your friend back then you go and tell them.

You never know what the future holds.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts