Year.

July:
He broke your heart and I held you while watching you cry.


August:
You lost your will and begged him for one more try.

September:
He had agreed to be yours and had another girl on the side but darling how could you have known he was so sly?


October:
The leaves have changed and you say so have your feelings but I know that's a lie.


November:
He called you up just to boost his ego and left without a goodbye.


December:
You saw him walking hand in hand with another girl and I saw a little part of you die.


January:
You pushed everyone who loved you away but honey, they didn't mean to pry.


February:
You found yourself sprawled on the floor, drenched in your tears wondering why.


March:
It rained today and instead of dancing amongst the droplets, you hid yourself away with a sigh.


April:
You wiped your tears and stepped out of your bubble, wearing your favorite hair tie.


May:
You made new friends and I'm so glad you didn't run away after they had said hi.


June:
I saw you smile today like a baby bird learning how to fly.

Comments

  1. I just read this again after a long while, and well this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts