The Insanity - Awkward Shopping

Someone gave me the idea to post the crazy things I do in my daily life here on my blog. I think my friends can vouch that I am by far the least boring person they have ever met and theyd pretty much complain about how I never let them sit in one place for long. So, I will try to type up the crazy things I do and lets see what happens.

A few weeks ago, I went shopping with my friends. I needed to buy a new pair of jeans while my friends were not interested in anything but going to the food court to eat which basically meant they were determined to make me feel so awkward that Id want to leave the store as soon as possible.

We ended up going to Breakout and I was checking out the jeans when one of my friends called an employee over to help us who happened to be around our age. He managed to help me pick out these gray jeans, I asked if I could go try them on and he pointed me to the fitting room. I looked at my friend and said "Ao" [Come with me] My friend looked at me, looked at the employee, smiled and said "Mujhe keh rahi hou ya inhey?" [Are you saying that to me or him?] In an instant, he turned bright red and walked away.

I slapped my friend and dragged her to the fitting room with me and made her stand outside. I came out and asked her how I looked, she called the same employee over again before I could protest or run back into the fitting room and asked him "Ye hot lag rahi hai na?"

Needless to say, I grabbed jeans, made the payment as fast as possible and stormed out of the store. I dont think I can ever go back to that store again or go shopping with my friends again for that matter.

Comments

Popular Posts