Insanity - Bouncing Rope

The ground at my school is surrounded by ropes tied around like a wrestling ring. Though there is no point to the ropes because soccer balls...and occasionally children have a way of jumping out of the ground and pinning you to the ground. If you want to do something bad-ass then walk through the middle of BMI-A's ground while the little kids are running around, chasing after balls.

Anyway, my friends and I have the tendency to pull the rope down with our feet. Its makes us feel "Like a boss". On one side of the ground, there are two ropes attached to either end of the ground. If you pull down the rope and let go, the rope bounces up and hits anyone standing near the rope. Im amazed I havent lost a leg yet.

A few days ago, I was extra hyper and this happened:

Me: *Standing infront of the rope* Issay neechay karo, issay neechay karo
Group of guys standing near the rope: *Turn to look at me like they'll kill me*
Me: Nahi neechay karna. Nahi neechay karna.
Friend: *Doesn't hear me and pulls the rope down*
Me: *Runs away*
Friend: *Pulls rope down, crosses over and lets rope go*
Rope: *Bounces up and hits the guys standing near it*
ME: *Bursts out laughing and falls on a bench in a fit of hysteria*
Group of guys: *Look at me and friend laughing and give us the "They should be locked up" look*

Comments

Popular Posts