Insanity - Why my friends dont let me introduce them to people anymore

At the last BMI Media Festival, my friend decided that she was going to confess her feelings to her crush but her bad luck was that I happened to be her only mutual friend with him. My friend told me to introduce her to him and I got so excited that I completely lost my mind. I was wearing high heeled boots and I RAN from one corner of the ground searching for him to another, when I finally saw him, I screamed "Target spotted" and I RAN to him. When he saw me, he kind of freaked out. I mean, you would probably freak out too if you saw me running towards you with a crazed expression on my face. When I finally reached him, I SCREAMED "Target Acquired" and he tried to escape because not everyone can handle my insanity and I chased after him screaming "Target Escaping".

Needless to say, that guy has not said a word to me since that day and my friends refuse to let me introduce them to people anymore. ._.

Comments

Popular Posts