Leave

I know things are tough,
But every time things get rough,
You cant just shout and through things on the floor,
Won't you stop walking out the door?
You dont have a reason to leave,
So won't you consider how we'd cry or grieve?
You never consider me,
Or the hardships I have to see,
People say I'm strong,
Oh if only they knew they were wrong,
I'm not as brave as I pretend to be,
There's much pain behind this mask of glee,
I've watched people come and go,
I've seen them sink low,
I've had my share of goodbyes,
I've had a life time of cries,
So please don't ignore all my pleas today,
I know all you want to do is walk away,
But won't you stay?
Consider what I have to face,
Stop this irrational craze,
I'm slowly loosing myself out here,
God help me because I fear my end is near.

Comments

Popular Posts