The Insanity - Murgi ka khoon

I normally do not have College on Fridays because of my subject combination but a few weeks ago, I went to school for a thirty minute extra class on a Friday. Nearly 75% of the students were absent that Friday so it was pretty boring and I am not one to tolerate being bored. Only one my friends was at College with me that day and I told her that I wanted to do something crazy. We took our classes and then met afterwards in the middle of the ground. I got one of my friends to give me his tie and I tied it around my head and proceeded to walk towards the school cafe. Along the way there were several plants and trees, my friend decided to pick up leaves from the ground and attach them to the tie. By the time we made it to the cafe, I had a crown of leaves and flowers on my head attached to the tie. You'd think that was pretty insane and I should have stopped there but then where is the fun in that?

Around noon, the Cafe was pretty much filled and I decided to go up a random junior of mine and ask him for his Lab Coat. Now this junior, however younger he was, happened to be triple my size. [Im really small, people make fun of me for that] Anyway, I put on the lab coat and walked around the Cafe with all eyes on me. [I dont think any of the people from my College would be reading this so its cool]

The guy whose lab coat I had taken had a class so he left it with me for 45 minutes in which time I managed to get Ketchup on it. I began to freak out and the following conversation took place.

Me: MEIN KIYA KARUN?
Friend: Ussay boldey na humnay experiment kiya hai.
Me: Ketchup kay saath?
Friend: Nahi yaar, khoon [Blood] kay saath.
Me: This doesnt look like blood,
Friend: *Spreads the ketchup a little* MURGI KA KHOON YAAR

I burst out laughing and fell to the ground.
My Junior has not yet approached me about the "chicken blood" I got on his lab coat so its all cool.

Comments

Popular Posts