1000 Views - The tomato story

So, Im kind of sitting here alone in my room laughing at the fact that my blog has reached more than 1000 views. I dont know why Im laughing, I dont know why this is funny and for the life of me, I can not figure out why or rather how I managed to get more than 1000 views on my blog. Im pretty sure there is a high possibility that at least 500 of those views are my own, I like to constantly check if my work is good enough or not.

Anyway, Im kind of ranting now. I do that when Im nervous. Whenever I cant figure out something or you know, I cant believe something is happening, I tend to use the words "You know" a lot because you know, its really just overwhelming and I tend to type run on sentences and my eyes kind of get REALLY big and like they might jump out of my eye socket and glue themselves to the screen, hugging the place where it mentions the number of views. See, run on sentences, over use of certain words and just a downright abnormality of my eyes.

So, I cook dinner every night and last night, I accidentally placed a tomato on the burning hot stove [The flame was off, no tomato abuse...At that point.] and when I picked it up, I noticed that the skin was turning black. I didnt even know tomatoes had skin, I have issues, okay. Okay? Speaking of okay, you guys should totally read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Anyway, I was supposed to be cooking dinner and my dad comes home to see me with a tomato skewered into a knife, over a open flame and me laughing. Im pretty sure hes considering getting me tested but yeah, in case you guys didnt know, you can totally burn the skin off of a tomato.

This was a disastrous blog post. So terrible but I really didnt want the main blog post to be about my socks when I post this on my page so you know, Burning tomatoes > Unmatched socks


Thank you for the 1000 views and thank you for making me feel like maybe, just maybe I am actually good at writing.

<3

Comments

Popular Posts