Pet Orange

Picture 1: Pet Orangeeeeeeee. :'3

I am not allowed to have a pet dog, cat, bird, baby chicken, camel, alligator, piranha, or even an elephant. I know, totally unfair. Well, seeing as I really wanted a pet and a pet rock was out of the question particularly because of well, this being me:

 So I cant really be trusted with rocks. A pet rock would be very tempting considering I have had a terrible week and lets just say there is a list of people I would've introduced to my pet Rock.


Anyway, I have a pet orange. I havent named it yet but [Im hoping someone actually ventures out into the "My Life" part of my blog and reads my random, ramblings that ooze with insanity] if you want to recommend a name then comment and I will pick my favorite. I am not naming my orange particularly because I tend to choose names such as "Shehzada Saleem Ayub Khan of Quetta". You can comment anonymously on my blog. :P

If I havent scared you away yet or made you stop reading on account of you believing I am a psychopath then...I didnt really plan this far ahead. I dont know what to say now. Well, this is the "My Life" portion so My Life...

I got my first job this week. Which isnt as fun as I thought it would be because this week has been far too long. I am still in shock that its only Sunday because judging by how tired I am, it feels like February. So my new job; I have plans of moving to Turkey for University and I need to show my parents that I can survive on my own. Though, I hardly think Turkey is possible.

Though, I did have this crazy dream about Turkey and now if anyone is reading then please dont laugh okay. :[
In my dream, I had applied to this University in Turkey and I dont know what I wrote in the personal statement but it turned out to be so good that the Turkish Ambassador wanted to meet me and give me a full scholarship at the University. The plot twist was that he wanted to see how I was on normal days to get a better insight on the kind of person I am. So one day, he showed up at College and my head mistress was showing him around when I was walking around the ground barefoot with my shoes and socks in my hand. [Yes, I did that once. I have frost bite on my toes, okay? Okay.] Needless to say, it soon turned into a nightmare. I woke up before the ambassador could revoke my scholarship. Yes, its not that interesting or anything but okayyyy. :[

And with that, I bid you ado.

I have a pile of books in front of me and I have no idea where to start.
Theres the Russian Revolution and then theres studying about Stress while giving myself stress.
Not to mention I have less than four months to learn how to read and write a new language.
I go study naow. :[ 

Comments

  1. how about ranjeet singh
    & Congratulations for your 1st job. ( if there is anything good about it). I think you are watching ''Mera Sultan'' too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch mera sultan. :P
      I've never watched any drama on any Pakistani channel.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts