100th post | 5K views

We could alot time and energy to dreams that may never come true so when reality finally triumphs over fantasy, we may end up feeling crestfallen. In the depths of the darkness that begins to consume us when everything we believed in crumbles, we find it easier to hold ourselves culpable for the tremendous loss.

What can be more heart wrenching than to consider yourself your own worst enemy?

What more can be a greater burden to not have the will, the energy or the desire to awake every morning?

What can be more tormenting than to lose the will to live?

When the time comes, when we feel broken and destroyed, any action would seem pretentious to say the least but we would seen realize that we are desperate enough to try anything.

It is when we are broken and destroyed that we finally do stand against against the storm raging on inside of us.

It is when we have lost the greatest of battles do we desire to win the war that wages on even when the constant thought gnaws in the back of our mind asking us if we really are the heros of this tale or just tragic backdrops illuminating someone else's story.

Despite it all, despite all the thoughts, the pain and the torment, it is when we are truly destroyed do we decide to repel all that haunts us from within.

There are going to be times in everyone's life when the wagon has broken down, in the middle of nowhere and it seems like there is no where to go. In those moments, the answers to our prayers will come from within us. There will be no one else to sweep in and save the day, there will be no one to change the course of our lives, except us.

There will be no one to change who you are and what you do, except you.

When I had found myself lost, fading and destroyed, I had turned to my writing. I found solace in escaping in worlds of fiction and my remedy seemed to come from letting all the words flow out my heart. My cure was the way I chose to change my life and today, I am posting my 100th post on my blog and rejoicing over 5000 views on my blog.

It just makes me realize how truly far I have come not only as a writer but as a person. I thank everyone who inspired me to continue and hit such a tremendous milestone.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts