Rescue me

What if I told you I was falling apart
And I needed help trying to mend my heart
Would you hold my hand
And would you try to understand?

What I'd I told you I can't tame one more sleepless night
And against my tears I've lost the fight
Would you save me from this life
And keep me away from the beckoning of the knife?

What if I told you I can't take any more
Would you still walk out the door
Or would you stay with me
So I don't feel so lonely?

I know I say people always leave
And claim that's the reason I grieve,
But truth be told,
I'm the only reason no once chooses to hold
My hand for long
Because I'm the one who is always wrong.

People do leave me
But now I have come to see
Its always my fault
Because my flaws I can't seem to halt

But will you please rescue me?
Because this pain I've tried to hide is breaking free.

Oh, won't you please rescue me?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts